, the British fashion brand that has defined the look of the sassy modernite since its Glaswegian inception in 1988, goes back to its roots in this ruffled riff on ‘80’s styling. This stretch-cotton knee-length number is flattering on all figures, making the most of curves whether you have them or not. Wear with a simple white T-shirt and strappy heels to emphasise your silhouette.
- Ted Baker stretch-cotton skirt
- Exposed zip fastening at back
- High-rise, pencil silhouette, asymmetric embroidered frilled panel at front and back, gold-toned hardware, fully lined
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane; lining 96% cotton, 4% elastane
- Hand wash
- True to size
- Size 8: Length 28"
- Model is 5ft 10 and wears a size 8
TED BAKER Ruffle pencil skirt 870-10003-144768 LZDKCEA